Guest Service Executive – Front Office, Zabeel House by Jumeirah the Greens
The main tasks and responsibilities of this role:
- Warmly welcome guests on arrival and check them in and hand over room keys in the appropriate welcome booklet.
- Take payment from customers when they arrive and close their invoices properly.
- Prepare amenities for arrivals and guests in house in the absence of the Guest Services Team Leader.
- Offer a personalized check-in to all VIP guests.
- Accurately update and maintain profile history files for all guests.
- Be efficient in assisting guests throughout their stay with any requirements.
- Enroll guests in the Jumeirah One Loyalty Membership Program.
- Sell rooms to walk-in customers for the maximum possible price.
- Ensure reception is manned, operationally prepared and stocked at all times.
- Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no guest details are disclosed to anyone by following security procedures.
- Display high product knowledge of all hotel services and facilities.
- Report to work on time and wear the appropriate uniform.
- Overlooking the receiving email inbox and efficient and timely communication thereof.
- Act as a concierge, help with advice, help with restaurant reservations, arrange transportation, etc.